Sunday, October 15, 2023

Once upon a time


By F. M. S

 -Once upon a time, far from where I am, there was an old world, in another galaxy, its existence was thousands of years ago, it was a strange, dangerous, playful and cruel world, it was everything and turned into nothing, it wanders around there, without direction or direction, deformed and crushed in great destruction, a great black mass, without life, orbit or constellation.

 Today I am reading old stories, proven by our leaders and creators.

 These school curriculum subjects talk about our ancestors, the origin of my race.

 When I read these stories, I find it hard to believe, but I have no doubt, it was a fact, it was passed down and proven by our science and we should not forget it.

 However, moments of doubt and impasse arise in me, transforming into total complexity, when reflecting, thinking about the existence of a world so fascinating, playful  so hypocritical and with narcissistic people, revolutionary, intelligent and creative humans, but with many frustrations and doubts. , turning everything into anguish, causing chaos and total destruction, it even seems like "fiction" .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home