Thursday, March 7, 2024

Take the vision

A beautiful dream.
Art by: @Melissa75419508

I remember it like it was yesterday, or maybe a little earlier, but this dream was yours, and your light came on, it wasn't fantasy, but a real inspiration, you were there.

I kept watching, you sleeping awake, you wouldn't stop, your hands were drawing and you were also saying "this is where I belong".

I remained silent, static and still, I just wanted to listen, I was curious and nervous, I wanted to ask but you wouldn't stop, your art was magical, I was mesmerized, your art was so beautiful, I was frozen, I waited until the final act.

As you illustrated, you also sang and shouted, a new world appeared, a new star emerged, a perfect masterpiece, a dreamed future, I didn't need to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home